Available Moves: 50 moves
Goal: Clear all jelly (34 double coated jelly frames)
Target Score: 50,000 points
Two Stars: 135,000 points
Three Stars: 150,000 points
There are again isolated panes in this level, and this time the jellies are located within these islands. They are hidden underneath peppermints, too, so you really need to make a lot of special candies at the start of the level. Fortunately there are only 4 colors present here, so making specials is not that hard. Surprise candies also appear every so often in the islands, and they can either help or destroy your game plan. Either way, you need the following strategies to get past this level:
1. Make a lot of vertical stripes to kickstart the level:
You need vertical stripes to clear the peppermint that hide your jellies. Make as many of these as possible when you start the level.
2. Make regular combinations on the islands:
Once the peppermint is gone, you can manually clear jellies by creating regular combinations on the islands.
3. Use special candy combinations:
Maximize the fact that there are only 4 colors in this level. Be creative in the special combinations you make and make sure you hit jellies with them. The most powerful combination to make is a color bomb + striped candy combination.
4. Reveal surprises and hope they turn out to be great ones!
5. Have fun! Now go get yourself a treat from the daily booster wheel! Fingers crossed that you’d hit the jackpot this time!